Search results

1. T

Audio Interface as DAC recommendations under $300?

Sorry for the late reply and sorry if I sounded like a negative-nancy. Its just that I didn't really want to go for an interface that would have issues such as sometimes randomly needing to reinstall drivers for some reason after reboots or, in terms of the Scarlett line, BSOD level issues. In...
  2. T

As much as I'd prefer to get an ADI-2 DAC or Pro, its way above my budget and the ADI-2 Pro can't take in mics. I've only been able to try other Steinbergs and PreSonus interfaces, as well as some Focusrite interfaces. They sound like an upgrade to the UMC204HD from personal hearing, though...
  3. T

I've been asking in other forums and discord servers as well, and what's been scaring me with Audient is the apparent poor customer service (though those were based on their experience, and alot of the issues they said can be read online... but its been two years, so, I'm not sure if Audient has...
  4. T

First off, I found this website after googling "UMC204HD DAC performance" and I found this website. I was surprised someone picked up the idea on those being used as DACs. That said, I also have it, but despite that a better mic-pre is a second must, as well as lower round trip latency is a...
Top Bottom