Search results

1. K

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

Improved clarity, more balanced sound, better bass. Well, it's been 3 weeks. I think it's safe to say I lost a good portion of my hearing. Used to have my samsung music player on volume 3 and enjoy music just fine. Now I need minimum 4-5, 3 sounds almost like whispering.
  2. K

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

Just upgraded from my age old SMSL M3 to this beauty. Didn't expect a huge difference, but it was noticeable within 5 seconds. Very pleased so far.
  3. K

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Alright, ordered a Sonata HD Pro :) I am very curious how much of an upgrade this will be from an old SMSL M3.
  4. K

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Which DAC are you guys using with this that you would recommend?
  5. K

ifi Zen DAC and Headphone Amp Review

Thanks for the suggestions. Found out that a used market for such things basically doesn't exist in germany, so scratch that idea.. So from what I picked up on this forum, good high quality Dac/Amp options under 200 are: 9038D/S Sonata HD + Topping L30 dx3pro and buying the iFi Zen over those...
  6. K

Cheers. I am worried about the volume a bit. Max windows volume isn't very high. would there any quality alternative with a volume knob in this price bracket? edit: NVM, just found out you apparently have to tap it for volume control.
  7. K

Considered buying the iFi Zen until I read this. Currently running a Fidelio X2 on a SMSL S3 for gaming and easy listening. Is there any significant upgrade I can do with~150€ that is available in the EU? I am open to old and used. I saw the E1DA 9038S, unfortunately it only works on...
Top Bottom