Search results

1. Rollaven

WTS - Dan Clark Audio (Mr.Speakers) Ether Flow 1.1

For sale a 2016 Planar magnetic Ether Flow 1.1 This beauty has served me well, but now it's time for her to go out into the big wide world. I have always really enjoyed her neutral sound. Lovingly maintained in a smoke free environment. Accessories: Two dumm cables Lead xlr to 3.5mm Uppgrade...
  2. Rollaven

FS (Europe) JDS Atom - Topping D30 - E1DA Gn.1

Thanks for the purchase. Hope you enjoy the amplifier.
  3. Rollaven

Price drop on: Atom 99€ --> 89€ D30 65€ --> 55€ E1DA 65€ --> 55€
  4. Rollaven

Hi all, time to feed the Audio Monkey:D. I need to make room. For sale: JDS Labs - Atom amplifier ASR - JDS Labs -Amplifier review 99€ (excl.shipping) power supply Topping D30 DAC - ASR - Topping D30 65€ (excl.shipping) including power supply USB cable ***JDS & D30 bundle: offer 150€...
  5. Rollaven

Who's on Lock Down or Working from Home because of you know what?

SH, the Netherlands. I have to stay home, they've closed the schools and daycare for my 8 year old until the 6th of April. I can do something at home but not much. After that it will probably be special leave for me.
  6. Rollaven

Focal Elegia Over-Ear Closed-Back Headphones

Have you had the change to compair these to the ZMF Eikon (Or anyone else from the forum?)
  7. Rollaven

Balanced VS Sing-ended DACs,

If you like how a cable looks and feels than ok, but definately no sound improvements what so ever. don't spend too much on a dac/amp, that's something I learned thanks to ASR. A nice set of headphones has a bigger influence on sound than a silver balanced cable with golden xlr connection.
  8. Rollaven

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

Think you made an error, the output is 1.0 ohm, not that high...
  9. Rollaven

Balanced VS Sing-ended DACs,

Don't take Zeos too serious although he's fun too watch but not really unbiased regarding reviews. Just have a look around on ASR about a proper DAC and you know more than enough.;)
  10. Rollaven

Topping DX7 Pro DAC and Headphone Amp Reviewed

If you check Aliexpress you'll find the Sabaj D5 for US $469.
  11. Rollaven

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

That's quite an offer. For now I'll wait for the ASR review and what the presumable sale price will be on the 11th of nov. Some reviewers on Head-fi.org where quite happy with their purchase of the DX7Pro.
  12. Rollaven

Another exciting review coming tomorrow

I'm thinking the new AudioQuest Cobalt.
  13. Rollaven

Topping DX7 Pro

output impedance is a bit high at 9.4 ohm...
  14. Rollaven

Topping DX7 Pro

It's listed on Aliexpress for 600$ together with some impressive APX555B measurements. It can also be bought in Europe through Audiophonics.
  15. Rollaven

Topping DX7 Pro

Thanks for the info.
  16. Rollaven

Topping DX7 Pro

Too bad there’s nothing mentioned about the price.
  17. Rollaven

Which IEM do you own?

Thanks for the ranking list, this one is new to me. Another excuse to throw money at this hobby;)
Top Bottom