Search results

1. B

Adam T5V Review (Studio Monitor)

Mine are angled upwards on the foam which also provides about 2” lift.
  2. B

I've got my new T5V monitors on my desk on top of some angled foam pads. I'm very happy with the sound quality. I'm feeding the speakers from an EVO 4 usb interface with TRS to XLR cables. With the gain on the speakers at max (+18dB) I need the EVO 4 output at 75% to get a nice listening level...
  3. B

The initial review suggest that speakers may be okay with a 30° angle upward from tweeters to ears. What suggestions to people have for using the T5V speakers on a desktop? Speaker stands, foam pads? I'll be putting them on each side of my iMac in an equilateral 36" spacing ( L_ears_R). It...
  4. B

Hiss drives me up the wall. I'm rearranging my workspace to better accommodate larger speakers and checking the sofa cushions for spare change. The difference between a $240 set of monitors that annoys and a $400 set that I enjoy is not worth the savings.
  5. B

I'm putting together a small home studio to edit training videos and interviews. The monitors will sit on my desk beside my iMac. After reading this review I'm wondering if the Adam T5V ($200) is a better monitor for my work than the less expensive JBL LSR305P MKii ($130). The $140 savings would...
Top Bottom