Search results

1. D

Buckeye Amps: New US based Hypex multichannel amplifier builder, line-up announcement!

I have a four channel Buckeye with 502 modules and I’m very happy with that! Now I would like to Step up! I have a large Room and I need more power for my four JBL 2245 Subwoofers, any plan to build a new amp based on NC2K modules from Hypex? I would definitely buy two stero units or one...
  2. D

More Channels for AV processors

AV processors today can only offer more complexity, more cables, more amplifers, more channels, more speakers. Where are we going? isn't this out of control or better out of the right way ? My ears tell me that a 5.2 ch system with excellent amplification with ample reserve of power...
  3. D

what about Netflix movies through an apple 4k TV? what kind of encoding do they supply?
  4. D

Very good I'm not arguing at all, if you love av gear and music though those good for you! I simply hear too much of a loss and go a different route. I love you the same and respect your opinion as much as mine. I simply would never spend K dollars on AV gear, the very minimum 5.2 or 7.2 is...
  5. D

I haven't red this thread yet, but in my case four channels are working great ensuring you listen from the center of those. EQ, xover and and delays can be easily implemented thanks to the BSS processor inside my crowns, in addition this is done in digital domain before the final D/A...
  6. D

I'm first of all a Music lover, HT is only my second option. Fun to watch a movie with family or friends or may be a tennis match on my mega screen, I can finally see the tennis ball life size! Music is my priority, Movies are only second choice. I would never listen to music through an AV...
  7. D

My HT/ HI-Fi system is quite good: I have Vintage JBL 43xx series and Crown I-Tech 5000 HD amps
  8. D

When I set up my Home Theater many years ago, it was a 5.2 system and I felt super happy with the sound and effects on the cinema tracks with Dolby Digital and DTS. My processor was the Sony TAE 9000 ES, a great machine! Later I moved to the Lexicon MC12 B (7 channel machine) Today is 9...
  9. D

Reproduction JBL 4350's is there a market?

I would never ever change those to any other speaker and there are many crazy guys like me! I’ve tested and listened so many expensive speakers but the SOUND of these and their Vintage look is SEXY to me!
  10. D

Reproduction JBL 4350's is there a market?

Yes there is a market for those but you need original components, not easy to find and very expensive. Plus a well designed xover for the highs and a very expensive cabinets.
  11. D

Buckeye Amps: New US based Hypex multichannel amplifier builder, line-up announcement!

I would need a 4 ch 502 to Biamp my two JBL 4350 vintage studio monitors. what is your delivery time now?
  12. D

Any Volumio users out there?

I use pi4 with Volumio, Topping D10 direct to my amped Yamaha HS8 speakers. Sources are from my large Flac music collection in my HD drive by usb, from Spotify or from the Volumio web radios. I control Volumio from my IPhone or from PC. works great! so I bought a second PI 4 and from a...
Top Bottom