Search results

1. A

Cheap and light DAP for sports?

Are you considering a combo of a smartwatch (e.g. Garmin model with music) and wireless headphones? Compact, light, one fewer device, no cables - all these are essential for sport activities. The headphones do not have to be in-ear. There are models that are loose fit and another option is...
  2. A

Spyware In Cars - It's Worse Than You Think

This video is on DNA data, but covers the privacy vs sharing aspects as well, including how you may not have any control. Worth watching.
  3. A

BASS!

4. A

Speakers from last century that you love

These are ATC SCM 50 ASLT. https://atc.audio/hi-fi/loudspeakers/tower-series/scm50aslt/
  5. A

Here is my pair. Last century design.
  6. A

Remember these from a Wam show, before they were zebrano. Best sound on the day to my taste.
  7. A

Bowers and Wilkins MM1 speakers...

here is a teardown http://www.soomal.com/doc/10100001990.htm
  8. A

Bowers and Wilkins MM1 speakers...

I also have these and like them a lot - if not placed against a wall. They look great, have excellent bass for the size, but are bass-heavy, without any option to reduce the bass. I demoed them in an amateur hifi show (alongside Genelec 6010a and ADM DM10) and people were seriously impressed by...
  9. A

What's Cooking? Show us Your Plated Food Photos!

English pork pie, topped with cranberry jelly.
  10. A

ATC speakers / Monitors

I know, I have a pair of the towers. Had to move them, and an extra pair of 100s, alone, when I got them.
  11. A

ATC speakers / Monitors

Would certainly contribute if there was a joint project
  12. A

ATC speakers / Monitors

Somebody near Amir, please get a 50ASL to him for testing!
  13. A

ATC speakers / Monitors

Just looked at the new C4 sub Mk2. The width does not match any of the classic speakers (50, 100 or 150). Yes, it may not be a good idea locate the sub directly under the R/L speakers, but still, if it was matching in width either the 50s or 100s, they would sell a few more (pairs of) subs...
  14. A

EOS Magazine, many years, free (London)

I have many years worth of the EOS Magazine to give away. Not sure when I started the subscription, could be 2007 or near, up to present. 4 issues per year and should be complete. Full of articles, guides, and encyclopaedic reference info on Canon gear. Pick up in SW London.
  15. A

I want to try cooking some beef with grilled bone marrow…
  16. A

These are from a recent trip to the Alps
Top Bottom