Search results

1. A

EOS Magazine, many years, free (London)

I have many years worth of the EOS Magazine to give away. Not sure when I started the subscription, could be 2007 or near, up to present. 4 issues per year and should be complete. Full of articles, guides, and encyclopaedic reference info on Canon gear. Pick up in SW London.
  2. A

Sub in the MLP. Or rather: Sub as the MLP

Some time ago I had the idea of making a DIY sub that is built into the base of a diy listening chair. For example: something like this, but with the base replaced with a suitably shaped box serving as a subwoofer. There seems to be plenty of volume available. Probably dual opposing drivers. I...
  3. A

Sonos Era

Era 300 and 100 comprehensively leaked: https://www.theverge.com/2023/2/20/23606369/sonos-era-300-100-speakers-leak-features-price-photos
  4. A

Help with MacOS, Windows for ProntoPro

Hi An inexperienced Mac user seeking help on how to run Windows on Mac - I have a Philips Pronto universal remote and it uses a Windows only software (officially compatible with Win XP). My Windows laptop is about to die and my new pc is a Mac running the latest MacOS. I have never tried to...
  5. A

What spec is desirable and achievable in a DIY speaker?

Thinking of a DIY speaker that can be made of DIY cabinets and off-the-shelf drivers, amps and DSP modules, and assuming separate relatively compact two-way HF/MF modules and separate 'subwoofer' modules (with as many LF drivers as needed and cabinet size as needed) and all modules in active...
Top Bottom