Search results

1. M

You love Etymotic and found something better

I own the 3se and 4xr and thinking about buying the EVO. Does anyone have an opinion on those?
  2. M

Chord DAVE Review (DAC & HP Amp)

Am I correct that Chord no longer sells the Dave? I wonder how it measured up to other similar devices at the time when it was sold new?
  3. M

For Sale Allo Mini Boss player.

Sorry I (and 4 others) offended you. Good luck with the sale.
  4. M

For Sale Allo Mini Boss player.

How is yours different from the one listed on the Allo website for $81?
  5. M

Sennheiser HD560S Review (Headphone)

Weak bass and "too much treble". Maybe there's a Sennheiser made for me after all?
  6. M

Geshelli JNOG Review (Balanced DAC)

It's not confusing trust me. A monkey could figure it out.
  7. M

Personally, I bought their product because I watched their interviews and liked the way they came across. Real people. Unlike many others that I've watched. I try not to deal with people that I don't like. Their product is as good as most and better than many. Furthermore, they have a unique...
  8. M

The wood case is an up charge.
  9. M

Grado SR60x Review (on ear headphone)

Not everyone likes bass. Hate it myself. Gives me a headache. Give me a crashing cymbal and snare drum anyday.
  10. M

Geshelli Labs Erish2 (E2) Almost Here!

The Archel 2.5X is going to drop on Black Friday. XLR and RCA input like it's precessor and RCA preamp output. More power like the E2 so it's 2 watts per channel. It has the small form factor like the other Archel. I was in the right place at the right time and was able to score the first one to...
  11. M

Upgrading my Fiio K5.

K5 Pro or the original docking amp?
  12. M

SMSL HO200 Review (Headphone Amplifier)

Is the poll for actual owners of the device?
  13. M

SPL Phonitor X *Updated* Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

"Considering how much you are paying for this unit, you want to have much better performance than a unique niche." I read a recent review that stated that price is never a consideration in your reviews?
  14. M

Recommend Headphones for Teenager

I'm looking for a suggestion for a closed back, corded headphone for a 13 year old grandson. Obviously durability is a main consideration as well as price. He'll be using it mainly with a phone as well as an Android tablet. Mom is the one that chose to have it corded. I didn't ask her reasoning...
  15. M

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

??? I have 3 headphones and only one cable.
  16. M

Now I understand why people love the tri-flange tips from Etymotic

How long did you give it? It took me a few days for my ears to get used to them. Like a good pair of boots, once your feet get broke in, you'll have a friend for life.
Top Bottom