Search results

1. B

Pro-ject Dac box s2 + - anyone measured it?

Just want it good enough! And if you are happy with it, I’ll give it a try!
  2. B

Speaking German? Can you help me with this audio review?!

Seems he likes to talk then :) Thanks all!
  3. B

Pro-ject Dac box s2 + - anyone measured it?

Hi all! I know that the pro-ject Pre box s2 digital turned up on the recommendations list. now, I don’t need all the features of that particular unit, but I really like the box design and I am looking to buy “made in Europe” or USA. so, I’m now looking into pro-ject Dac box s2 +. It comes with...
  4. B

[WTS] ifi Micro idsd BL - Almost new, only a month old

Wow, I didn’t write price, sorry! I want 380€ for it, accepting PayPal this is my profile at Tradera: https://www.tradera.com/profile/items/3899812/Nizr This is also me: https://www.sweclockers.com/medlem/180261 ask away if you got any questions!
  5. B

Only German was an option when I checked (on the YouTube iOS app) I’ll check with the browser as well.
  6. B

Haha, well. I could tell some stuff as well, but thanks for the effort :)
  7. B

[WTS] ifi Micro idsd BL - Almost new, only a month old

A month old ifi micro idsd BL - so safe to say it’s in truly mint condition. Comes in original box with all the accessories it came with. If have account at Swedish auction sites for reference. For sale at other sites as well. Accepting PayPal. If Swedish buyer I prefer “swish”. Edit: Forgot...
  8. B

Hi! Vacuuming internet for reviews of the Pro-ject DS2 series. Found out that Damir Franc made a review of some of them. Unfortunately they are in German. Would be greatful if someone could write a short summary on what he is saying about them. He do seem to think they are good though :) Link to...
Top Bottom