Search results

1. N

Rode videomic go ii as a very portable an audio interface?

Hi, specs suggest that the Rode Videomic go ii can act as 1. an analogue MIC 2. an ADC when plugging in an external audio source into the jack 3. as a DAC when plugging external headphones into it. Kind of like an audio interface... Does anyone have it? Any idea of the measurable qualities of...
  2. N

where to purchase JBL A130 in EU

Hi, anyone could give a hint where to buy a pair of JBL A130 speakers in the EU? Seems it's either not in stock or straight unavailable. Ebay has a couple of listing from Japan, but I am not sure what kind of additional costs would be associated with such a purchase... thanks.
  3. N

Low clearance below TV for Center

I have a rather low clearance below the TV (<16cm). A (decent) center with 5" woofers won't fit. I was wondering, how about using 2 bookshelves on each side of the TV wired in parallel and connected to the AMPs CENTER channel? Certainly it is going to be more expensive than a single center, but...
  4. N

List of good subwoofers under 600

Since the list of measured subwoofers is rather short, I'd like to solicit recommendations. Budget is 600 EUR, but ideally less than 400. Would like it to reach down to mid twenties, ideally. Should be available in EU.
  5. N

Jamo C803 vs ELAC DBR 62

I do have a pair of Jamo C803 (note, not 'S'). They are like 10 years old now. They sound awesome, but I am disappointed that when watching movies, often the dialogue is difficult to understand. At the same time it seems its much easier to capture the words through headphones. So I wonder, if...
  6. N

advantages of 8" vs 6" speaker

I am having a hard time deciding whether to go with a speaker rocking an 8" or 6" woofer. What should be the primary decision factor? Reading around here I am thinking of mostly about Kali LP8, JBL 308P mkii and/or Kali LP6 , JBL 306P mkii. Rooms considered are 4x4m or 6x4m. Which would you...
Top Bottom