Search results

1. B

Topping A30Pro Review (Balanced Headphone Amp)

So that's where D30pro comes I assume if you have(want) this combo, right? A90 is the same in this manner?
  2. B

Please can you explain it to me what is passthrough? so it literally passthrough the signal from DAC to the speaker, the amp did not enhance the sound even just a little bit?
  3. B

Guys did I misunderstood something? so RCA input can play Rca out only? because I tried E30 DAC rca to A30pro and balanced out to power speakers and there was no sound... or did I do something wrong? Trs to XLR cables are new just bought them.
  4. B

But it supposed to be in PRE mode as I understand or when in DAC mode knob will work as db volume? I like when my DAC shows different bitrates.
  5. B

E30 works fine until I upgrade to D30pro but one thing is bummer that pre-amp is missing, if you listen with power speakers it's a good edition to HPA.
  6. B

OK so AMP arrived, looks cool sounds great with headphones BUT as I understand balanced outs for power monitors is just a passthrough? will this give some sort of "power" to Yamaha HS7 with TRS to XLR cables?
  7. B

Upgrade firmware for topping e30 .

Hi boys and girls! I received my first DAC E30 sn: 2101730031 a few days ago and hooked it with Yamaha HS7 Act. Speakers and I have to say I'm enjoying every bit from it, I'm listening to all my FLAC,wav and mp3 library again and feel like a kid, a great feeling to rediscover my music again...
Top Bottom