Search results

1. O

Combined stereo/HT system advice

I'm planning to combine my current stereo set up with a 5.1 (and potentially 7.1 farher in future) surround sound set up. At present, I have a simple, good sounding system. The room is 5 metres by 4 metres. The stereo set up on the 5 metre wall. I know that normally it would be set up on the 4...
  2. O

Room set-up advice

I could use some advice in advance of a move in a few months. We're moving house, and I'm trying to think rationally about how to set up the stereo a bit in advance. At the new place, the stereo is going to go in a 4 metre x 5 metre room. The ceiling is fairly low compared to where I am now...
  3. O

Desktop/listening room setup question

I've recently ordered a pair of Genelec 8030c speakers, which will arrive early next week. I own a SVS Micro 3000 sub. I'm now trying to think about room set up. I expect to listen about 1/2 the time with the sub and half without. The reason for this is that the sub will move between here and...
  4. O

Thoughts about speaker type for medium room

Thanks in advance to everyone who takes time to read this. I'm obviously new to the forums. About a decade ago, I made a big move for work, which necessitated living in a smaller apartment rather than a small house. I had to sell my stereo system when I moved, and in the intervening decade I've...
Top Bottom