Search results

1. M

Schiit Loki Mini+ Equalizer Review

I have this device and it works really well for specific use cases. The lowest knob adds sub bass. These turn the hd800s into phenomenal headphones when you add the low end. Now I can do this with my computer but that solution does not work for vinyl. System so far in a one bedroom apt in...
  2. M

Schiit Lokius Review (Equalizer)

I have the loki mini+ which is the 4 band version. I use it with my hd800s to add sub bass and I find that it works wonderfully with no audible distortion. The headphones sound much better with it. I also use it sometimes to cut bass when listening to my regular system at night as I live in an...
  3. M

Shenzhenaudio Topping EX5 Review (DAC and Headphone Amplifier)

After using this for a few weeks, I am really enjoying this device. I am using a chromecast audio with the ex5. For basically under $400 (chromecast audio plus the ex5), I have a fully transparent wireless streamer. I can stream hi-res audio off of Qobuz at 24/96 and stream hi-res flac off my...
  4. M

Hey @JohnYang1997, So is the 4 pin xlr headphone a balanced output? Thanks for the quick reply!
  5. M

Hey @JohnYang1997, Is the front 4 pin xlr headphone output balanced? I am currently enjoying the ex-5 but was wondering if I can use a 4-pin xlr to 4.4mm pentaconn adapter to connect my hd800s headphones. Thanks!
  6. M

Thank you so much! I just want the DAC to verify the signal coming in. I guess as long as I have one (sample rate) that's good enough. Just ordered it, and its coming Tuesday. Can't wait.
  7. M

Hey, Love the site, and much respect to Amirm. Does the display show the sample rate and bit depth? thanks
Top Bottom