Search results

1. W

ATC speakers / Monitors

Was auditioning for a pianist for my wedding... Went to his house where he would play something on his Steinway. Immediately noticed his KH420, asked to listen, happily obliged. Invited him over to listed to my SCM50, sold his Neumanns and joined the club :)
  2. W

ATC speakers / Monitors

DSP can make a crap driver sound good. Start with good drivers; it only gets better.
  3. W

ATC speakers / Monitors

What are the odds, I was just responding to your post. You are everywhere man! You still shilling those dutch and dutch with DSP?
  4. W

ATC speakers / Monitors

I think a lot of people like myself hear ATC speakers and just fall in love with the sound. After which we do not even bother looking for a replacement, only an upgrade in the range; craving more of the same. Honestly guys, they are fantastic, regardless of the measurements recorded on this forum.
  5. W

Ex Machina

SCM20ASL. I have arranged for a home demo of both the SCM50ASL and Quasar. Will post feedback in a few weeks or so.
  6. W

Ex Machina

Has anyone managed to hear either the Pulsar and Quasar? My friend just purchased a set and raves about them. I am coming from a trinnov system running ATC 2 way/JL F113 sub, can't see how they keep up but he assures me they will :oops:. Keen to hear others thoughts on this modern approach to...
Top Bottom