Search results

1. jax1993

What advice you wish you could have given to your younger self or someone new to this hobby?

Thank you very much CleanSound for a thought provoking question. In the event that some future invention can indeed send information back in time (tongue in cheek), I would like to send the following message: To my younger self: Hello and happy birthday from your future self. Regarding your...
  2. jax1993

Welcome New Members to ASR, introduce yourself here.

Hello JSmith and other audio enthusiasts. My name is Jackson. I remember my first step on my audiophile journey was buying an Audio Technica cartridge, with my summer job money, for the family stereo’s turntable. I didn’t have a clue how to re-balance the tonearm and I still remember the...
  3. jax1993

Did You Buy Based On Amir's Review?

This is my second purchase based on Amir’s recommendations, and my second post on ASR almost exactly a year after my first. I bought the Topping E70 Velvet - my first Topping purchase. Nothing wrong with the E70 as reviewed, but I fancy the AK4499 chip after coming across remarks on ESS IMD...
  4. jax1993

Did You Buy Based On Amir's Review?

This is my very first post on this forum. I am very glad to have stumbled upon this thread. I bought, through a local audio shop even though they did not carry Revel at the time, the F328Be, purely based on Amir’s review and measurements. Never heard them until they were delivered and set up...
Top Bottom