Search results

1. jmtabernero

What items have you purchased as a result of ASR?

I have to add to the list the AKG K371 headphones. Quite happy with the purchase :)
  2. jmtabernero

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

Is there any litigation crowdfunding platform for the states? I'd be willing to chip in.
  3. jmtabernero

Genelec 1031A Measurements & Review

Thanks @Nuyes, much appreciated this measurements/review.
  4. jmtabernero

Weiss DAC501 Streamer and DAC Review

At that price point, I'd consider buying a Mola Mola Tambaqui... https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/mola-mola-tambaqui-dac-and-streamer-review.10770/
  5. jmtabernero

What items have you purchased as a result of ASR?

I purchased Topping E30 DAC and ELAC Debut Reference DBR62 speakers after seeing the measurements.
  6. jmtabernero

Totem Acoustics speakers. A measurable favourite?

Yeah, you're right, those measurements make more sense and look slightly better than the previous ones, despite the dip in the mid frequencies.
  7. jmtabernero

Totem Acoustics speakers. A measurable favourite?

I’ve owned a pair of Totem Acoustic Sttaf for the last 6 years and I’m happy enough with them. They’re easy to drive, have enough bass extension for my living room and for the music I usually listen to are a good match. I have them paired with a Yamaha A-S701 integrated amplifier. I found these...
  8. jmtabernero

Help, DAC E30 - AK4118 chip or CS8416?

You sound about right, that device seems stick to my requirements. I might give it a try, thanks for your advice @zombiebrains2 .
  9. jmtabernero

Hi @zombiebrains2 I'm using a very cheap DDC that includes a XMOS XU208 chip and two oscilators one running at 22.579200MHz and another at 24.57600MHz. Sadly this device will only stabilize the signal coming from an USB output. I've been searching for a similar device that would re-generate a...
  10. jmtabernero

Yeah, same here, my E30 has the AK4493 and I'm experiencing the same issues, I tried with both s-pdif inputs from different sources, and the results are: - from CD player 1 (Denon DCD-500AE) using the toslink output, depending on the CD used (all of them original) it will play as if the error...
Top Bottom