Search results

1. P

NX4 DSD sounds different from different sources, does source matter?

So I recently posted about my extremely positive experience with the Topping NX4 DSD. Sometimes, what I like to do is just listen to youtube music videos, for example when studying and I don't really care about sound quality in those moments. One thing that has been very noticeable is the...
  2. P

Topping EX5?

I really want to get this DAC/Amp, but I'm afraid I may end up punting it across the room from that MQA logo staring at me all day. Does this device force all my digital music files through the MQA signal chain?
  3. P

Moondrop Blessing 2 Dusk + Topping NX4 DSD = Endgame for me

A while back, I posted about a not-so-good experience I had with Sennheiser IE80s and someone recommended the Blessing 2 as the be-all and end-all. I ended up getting the Blessing 2 Dusk. I am happy to report that I think I am done as far as IEM setup is concerned. I just don't see a way to get...
  4. P

Finally seen the light

Long-time subjectivist here with every device I use. I always thought there is nothing better than good ol' ears to determine whether something sounds good or not. I have spent so much money in my short career as an audiophile just going off subjective reviews on headfi. The experience with the...
Top Bottom