Search results

1. B

SMSL DA9 - Wait and see, or solid buy?

I use the subwoofer output on my DA9 (one cable) and this goes to the LFE input on my SVS SB1000. Depending on your in room low frequency roll off of your main speakers, set your low pass filter, phase and volume to blend. Hope this helps.
  2. B

JBL Stage A130 Review (speaker)

The socks totally block my ports. Abdo123 didn't say what he used that resulted in his measurement but maybe he'll chime in.
  3. B

As Laserjock suggested I used a fairly thick athletic sock (clean of course) rolled up tight to fit snugly in each port. Geezerman's suggestion reminded me of my mom"s (from Louisianna) Thanksgiving dressings both cornbread and oyster.
  4. B

I've thought about getting a UMIK-1 and REW but so far I haven't done so. But down the road....it might happen.
  5. B

The SVS sub crossover is set to 2 clicks above the 80 Hz mark. Due to potentiometer variances, I am not certain what the actual frequency is but at this setting the overlap between the sub and the A130's blends very nicely in my room at the listening position. Amir's Klippel measurements gave me...
  6. B

Some history: I wanted to get into streaming and settled on a Cambridge Audio CXN V2. This got me thinking about my 20 year old B&W N804's and Bryston BP25 pre / 3BST maybe needing ferrofluid and caps checked or just selling them and getting a new system. So I started reading reviews and saw...