Search results

1. L

WiiM Amp Streaming Amplifier Review

I bought one several weeks ago and installed it in my brothers house so when I go over music is good to go!
  2. L

The kit we bought, our current setups

I payed 6k for the Isoacoustics dolly set....don't judge me ;)
  3. L

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

https://www.jbl.com/loudspeakers/STUDIO+590.html 54% off!.....anyone own them? Thoughts?
  4. L

SMSL M500 DAC and HP Amp Review

I have all the same problems. I should have learned from the SU-8 debacle. Fool me once S.M.S.L shame on you, fool me twice...
  5. L

SMSL M500 - Owners' Thread

I've done all the official updates to 1.08 and still cannot get anything higher than 24bit on windows 10 pro? Any suggestions?
  6. L

SMSL M500 DAC and HP Amp Review

34 out of 40 and 40 is max volume. I've only used UBS in and RCA outs to my JDS LABS ATOM so far. I did notice I didn't have to turn the volume up nearly as high on the ATOM from the SU-8
  7. L

Vintage Audio Gear - Hoarding VS Selling?

I have too much stuff that I have collected and don't use. Yamaha silver face and Pioneer mainly over the years. Is it worth holding onto and paying to get it serviced or selling for someone else to enjoy? I can only use one amp at a time. Any advice? Thanks
  8. L

Review and Measurements of Geshelli ENOG2 Pro DAC

I own 2 of them and live in Oregon. Love the balanced output and DSD on the fly upconverting.
  9. L

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

Since there are two version at the same price which should I buy?
Top Bottom