Search results

1. B

First time using a DAC - sounded like sh1te

I have a 27 inch iMac - Apple Music - out to a topping DS10 ( rave, reviews, across-the-board) out to Audioengine 3 desktop powered speakers & sub - nearfield. I was able to achieve the elusive 192 from Apple Music - hi res bliss oh baby —- sounded like shit - I went to 96 - and to 48 / no...
  2. B

Fiio R7 questions

- it says it only works with powered speakers; is this more for an Audioengine computer desk setup ? - is there a way to run tower speakers with the fiio r7 ? Am I running it into an amp then out to speakers ? Would a Sonos amp work? - would this be worth it with powered bookshelves?
  3. B

Can one of you gurus rescue me from my brain

It seems pretty simple. I have an iPad that is capable of playing high resolution, audio 192. I would like to get that audio into my Onkyo 9.2 avr. I bought an Apple usb - c adapter with hdmi & usb out . I ran it to my avr - it’s not showing input 192. It says output 2.1,( because I turned...
  4. B

Can someone decipher these soundstage measurements for me

I know good sound imo but I’m a true novice on measurements just being honest here . I’m looking at the B&W 704 S2 Am I right in saying there’s a dip in the mid range here they’ll equal squelch ...
  5. B

SVS Prime Pinnacles

Anyone own or have experience with these speakers ? You can find good deals on them occasionally. Any feedback welcome Thx
Top Bottom