Search results

1. J

RSL iA255.1 and SMSL DL200 combo ?

so i think i've decided on the SMSL DL200 for my DAC/AMP . but i need something to power my 2.1 desktop setup in our bedroom . i have a powered velodyne CT120 sub that still works perfectly and a pair of JBL arena 120 speakers on my computer desk . i'm certainly not a uber hifi'er with golden...
  2. J

budget DAC to compliment the JDS Labs Atom ?

thinking of dipping my toes into the audiophile waters and the Atom seems like a great piece of gear for a acceptable price .... going by comments here . but , is there a DAC that would compliment it and/or keep up with it fidelity/spec wise for a similar (or less :) ) price of $100 ? i'm 57 ...
  3. J

fiber optic vs coax vs USB cable from computer/source to DAC .... which is better ?

i'm 57 and not a golden eared audiophile so for normal eared mortals is there much if any difference or reason to choose one over the others IF the hardware supports them ?
  4. J

newbie saying hello

i'm a long time appreciator of HiFi gear who never had the bucks to invest in serious gear . i found ASR researching budget/entry level schiit gear and i'm really liking the conversations here so i joined up . currently using a home made computer based on the asus z270 TUF mark 1 MoBo with a i5...
Top Bottom