Search results

1. Daltong

MiniDSP OpenDRC native equalizer "precision" (not a bug but might be interesting to someone)

So, in an adjacent thread I have had some issues with OpenDRC, it's weird resampling woes (mostly defeated) and slightly odd FIR filter behavior (decided just not to use FIR based EQ for now) Decided to take a gander what would Amir's AeonRT EQ look "on the wire" at DAC output using same tools...
  2. Daltong

MiniDSP OpenDRC-DI being weird (measurements via SPDIF look rather atrocious)

Okay, so I was using that OpenDRC-DI thing as equalizer and kind of annoyed by the sound. Something not quite right (qudelix sounded better, if not for the constant clicking it gives me on Linux and level adjustment weirdness that is part of their brand of DSP) I decided to measure it using...
  3. Daltong

Using RePhase just as parametric equializer (for MiniDSP OpenDRC needs)

Basically I want to get a used cheap OpenDRC and use it as digital-in digital-out equalizer. However I'd like to have 10 bands not 6 as it has. I saw it suggested on google that one can use rePhase to generate a FIR filter that is equivalent to a "normal" PEQ tweak with particular settings and...
  4. Daltong

MiniDSP Flex as balanced headphone amp?

Basically what it says on the tin can. I am not very satisfied with Qudelix (it is really annoyingly glitchy) and am looking for a beefier, more stable replacement with TOSLINK (because interfacing via USB with linux has a lot of unpleasant hairs like pulseaudio clicks which I only mostly sorta...
  5. Daltong

Weird / stupid equalizer question - subjectively detectable changes in experiencing 20 hz sine test when "cut" starts from 18, why ?

So basically I have AeonRT and Qudelix (both reviewed by Amir and so far very okay experience) For some reason I decided to check if reducing signal below 20hz (which shouldn't be audible or particularly relevant to headphones experience due to limited excursion magnitude, "bone bass" is not...
Top Bottom