Search results

1. R

Where is the "Kick Bass Drum" ?

When I listen to music, I enjoy the detail in the presentation the most. To be able to distinguish between clapping and finger snapping, electric or acoustic guitar, different horns and drums just allows me to appreciate the musicians/artists so much more. Don't misunderstand me, I do enjoy all...
  2. R

I got Zidoo Z10 Pro to play my media.

I have been looking for a media player to organize my media for my Matrix Elemental I and Anthem MRX 720 for months. I finally found the perfect fit. https://www.zidoo.tv/Product/index/model/Z10+PRO/target/7ogeLPHKQt1KKmVViAFMcQ%3D%3D.html I got the Zidoo Z10 Pro $350.00 and haven't looked...
  3. R

DSD at 192/24 output?

I see Digital Audio Streamers that advertise DSD64/512 play, but their output is only 192/24 coaxial or SPDIF. Doesn't a native DSD file have a higher res/bit than 192/24. Is there some sleight of hand going on here i.e. downsample to PCM out at 176.4; so they can say the device plays DSD? Can...
  4. R

Digital file noise and distortion

Prior to the digital age there were all kinds of specs to look at to determine if your audio equipment would add noise to the recording like turntable rumble, wow, flutter, tape deck hiss, preamp/amplifier hum, THD. So if your music presentations were noisy or distorted you could for the most...
  5. R

HDMI - HDMI - Audio Extractor - USB

I looking for a audio HDMI - HDMI - Audio Extractor - USB Need to connect the extracted audio to a DAC USB Input HDMI ----------------------HDMI In | OUT | OUT AUDIO |___________USB C Does such an extractor...
  6. R

Digital Music Server

Question about music servers. If all they are is a place to park your music why are many of them packed with sophisticated circuitry and components costing thousands of dollars when all the device does is move 1s and 0s from point A to B. Does the file get contaminated during its way out to the...
Top Bottom