Search results

1. M

Subwoofer standby tragedy

Thanks for all your replies, I guess I can't be bothered with implementing workarounds. I'm just going to return it and get a sub which would allow me to disable this autosense nonsense.
  2. M

The receiver is X2700H. I have set the volume on the sub to ~50% and +9db on the receiver (if I set it to 0db, I can barely hear it). Is this unusual?
  3. M

I've just got a Kube 12b sub which has an auto standby feature - it turns on or off based on received audio signal. The problem with that is that it won't turn on until "sufficient" bass is played and it will even turn off during longer lasting audio tracks without enough bass. I could probably...
  4. M

KEF R3 Speaker Review

Should I be worried about placing R3's near the back wall (15cm/6'') if I'm going to use a sub? Or is that a minor issue? The manual does state 23cm/9'' as minimum. I'm also considering LS50 meta's which are smaller and seem to be less picky about their placement but I do like the R3's more "on...
  5. M

KEF R3 Speaker Review

I would also like to know this (if anyone has tried this configuration). I have pretty much decided to get a pair of R3's but I won't be able to use them in the vertical position (for now at least).
Top Bottom