Search results

1. D

Measuring room acoustics using a LDC or dynamic and REW/ARC3?

Hi, I would like to measure my room acoustics and am wondering if it's possible to do this with one of my existing mics :- LDC's Vanguard V13 Shure KSM32 JZ V11 Audio Technica AT4040 Blue Baby Bottle SL Miktek MK300 SE Electronics SE2300 Dynamics Telefunken M80 Sennheiser E945 Sennheiser...
  2. D

Neumann KH150 or KH120+KH750 for my requirements/room?

Hi, I'm looking to upgrade my monitoring in my studio. I mix a wide selection of acoustic music from solo classical vocals and piano to choirs, jazz trios/quartets, acoustic pop/rock and gospel. My room is 3.5m x 3m and is an odd slightly shaped space. Also, I am limited to layout and speaker...
  3. D

Focal Solo6 ST6 and Neumann KH120ii

Hi, I’m still trying to decide on what to do with my monitoring setup in my studio. I will be using these for mixing and production. I currently have the Neumann KH120’s and an Eve TS108 sub. For critical mixing I just use the KH120’s without the sub and headphones. The sub mainly gets used...
  4. D

Single pair of full range speakers vs 2:1 system in small room?

Hi, I have a small mixing room that’s roughly 5m x 4m in size. What are your thoughts on using a pair of larger full range speakers vs a smaller pair of monitors and a sub?
  5. D

Neumann KH80dsp + KH750dsp or KH120a + KH750dsp re latency?

Hi, I’m considering changing my Eve TS108 sub for the Neumann KH750dsp to either use with my current KH120a’s or the upcoming KH120mkII which appears to have dsp built into it like the KH80dsp? If I go this route with the KH750dsp I plan to add the MA1 room allignment kit and am wondering how...
  6. D

PMC Result6, Neumann KH120, Focal ST6 Solo6 and upcoming Neumann KH150 + IK Precision?

Hi, I don’t see a lot regarding the PMC Result6 speakers. Has anyone here used the PMC Result6 speakers? What are people’s thoughts on these compared to the Neumann KH120’s and Focal ST6 Solo6? It would also be interesting to know how they compare to the IK Precision 5/6 and Neumann KH150...
Top Bottom