Search results

1. BicycleJoe

NY Times visits Ojas

OOH Spelling and punctuation, Like would 8-9 years of nothing other than Bengali vaishnava kirtan and bhajan be relevant[?] Maybe to you it is to the majority it would be unbearable.
  2. BicycleJoe

NY Times visits Ojas

So you admit a blind test can be objective, I said along side measurement
  3. BicycleJoe

NY Times visits Ojas

You like DAC's and streaming, I prefer High End Tube Amplification and Turntables. Measurement along side listening tests is a requirement to make any objective judgements.
  4. BicycleJoe

NY Times visits Ojas

Since you were 9 years old in 1960 I'd have to differ to your expertise .....not Aren't you a little old for similes
  5. BicycleJoe

NY Times visits Ojas

you left out the "in my opinion" part of your statement. Objectively he stated that is where his designs begin but then he develops them further. IMO the technology of today supersucks compared to the technology of 65 years ago in the 1950's. Here is a question for you, did you hear his system...
  6. BicycleJoe

NY Times visits Ojas

Then you don't really know much about streetwear or the spiritual component of music, OJAS did not write the article
  7. BicycleJoe

NY Times visits Ojas

There is no New York hipster scene that was a decade ago they are all middle-aged with kids and jobs now
  8. BicycleJoe

NY Times visits Ojas

I was their several times, the exhibition runs till august 5th, it is in a museum and the "Dream" Listening room is only one exhibit. The program changed every week. This guy is not a designer of streetwear any longer, he simply builds high end gear now. His ideals are pure and non commercial...
  9. BicycleJoe

We measure audio equipment for free!!!

Amir how are you doing, I was wondering where you are located and if you have ever done measurements on cryogenic tubes vs the original manufacturers tubes before cryogenic treatment?
  10. BicycleJoe

Rega IO Review (stereo amplifier)

Answering my own question 2.1mV @ 47kΩ in parallel with 220pF
  11. BicycleJoe

Rega IO Amplifier Teardown

Any idea what the phono section output is, my present cartridge is 3.6 mV the phono preamp I have on waitlist requires something close to 5 mV. I put $60 down on the open box IO so I'm locked in unless I want to give away $60. Can you tell me if the I/O preamp section gain?
  12. BicycleJoe

Rega IO Review (stereo amplifier)

First Post here, thank you Amir for publishing a comprehensive review. I could not find any information other than regurgitated verbatim company copy. Just now I am resurrecting my vinyl after a 10 year absence. I am ordering the Deckert 34I and the ZP3 phono with a 14 month waiting list. I just...