Search results

1. F

Schiit Modi and Magni

Would you have recommendation for better speaker but same (or very similar) size? Thanks!!!
  2. F

Schiit Modi and Magni

Hi all, I'm new to the audiophile field and looking to upgrade my desktop (PC) 2.1 sound (from HD Soundstick-wired one) . I have come across an article about with Schiit Modi + Magni with Audioengine HD3 is good setup. I recently got Kanto Yu2 to replace my HD Soundstick. The Yu2 and HD3 seems...
  3. F

Newbie here with PC questions

Oh it just become in stock again. Hopefully I can check out there. Thank you very much!!! You guys/gals rock! It helps a lot to me as a newbie sometimes I don't know where to start. :)
  4. F

I check out the availability of the speaker over the weekend and all sold out (so as many other electronic). I live in Canada and I feel like even harder to shop (and even to just see). While the speaker itself is within budget, the sub woofer is 1K with tax. So the whole combo is $1600 Cdn ...
  5. F

I'm willing to spend around 1K (I know this is not a lot in Hi-fi world), but space is really an issue. Plus if I get better speaker I need amp? pre-amp? I have no knowledge on those (yet). Where can I learn all these? It gets complicated... I was a bit upset when after spending $300 on sound...
  6. F

thank you @Digby for the speaker pic. I have space issue on my desk so I chose this set. I don’t use headphone (hard to fine one that sit comfortably for long time and I don’t like not able to hear outside) . So I would like to improve other component first before I change my speaker. Or would...
  7. F

Hi all, I'm a newbie here and this is my first post. I'm trying to learn more and to improve my music listening experience. Hope you don't mind if I ask real simple question. Goal is to improve my PC sound (mostly listen to youtube/apple music , CD rarely, considering tidal). I don't play...
Top Bottom