Search results

1. J

NEOHIPO ET30 VU Meter Speaker Switcher Review

The fosi LC30 seems to have similar functionality with the neohipo et30. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fositechnology/fosi-audio-lc30-vu-meter-amplifier-speaker-selector?ref=discovery&term=fosi%20audio
  2. J

Aiyima A07 Max Amplifier Review

I believe @isaac507 is verifying the parameters of the power adapter alone without considering the characteristics of using it with an amplifier. Of course, a 36V 3A power adapter can instantly reach 36V 6A, but only instantly, not at a stable output power. The real 36V 6A power adapter can...
  3. J

Do you have the 32v or 48v power adapter came with V3? I think you could try a comparison test.
  4. J

I think aiyima should figure out how to fix this flaw instead of trying to make us accept it.
  5. J

Thank you @amirm for your test. May I ask, when the current reaches 6A, is the voltage dropping continuously or fixed at 34.8V? Besides, after the voltage and current are fixed, it needs to keep working at this power for a period of time, about 15 to 45 minutes, and if it doesn't cut off, means...
  6. J

Perhaps this Amazon review is accurate. The actual power of the 36V 6A power adapter may be only 35V 3A. This could be why the A07, which comes with a 32V power supply, has a higher power output compared to the A07 MAX with a 36V power supply.
  7. J

Aiyima A07 Max - Aiyima's new TPA3255 amplifier with mono/stereo output

The actual power may be lower because when the current is at 3A, the voltage is only 35.28V.
  8. J

I couldn't agree with you more, I'm still going to support fosi audio, after all they always listen to us and in turn improve their products, whereas A07 MAX is just a complete copycat, @guddu has been advocating the A07 MAX, and I don't know what he's up to.
  9. J

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Review (Amplifier)

This one is stereo. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006064522057.html
  10. J

I don't think so, you can carefully compare the internal circuit architecture and cooling systems of Aiyima's new products with those of V3; their striking similarities are evident. Furthermore, even in Aiyimas' promotional images on Amazon, you can find numerous resemblances to V3. If we fail...
  11. J

Aiyima also has another product that's a direct copy of the V3, and I consider this to be an even more shameless clone. Aiyima has achieved some success with the A07, so they should strive to create better products instead of blatantly copying other brands' products...
  12. J

There isn't much innovation compared to V3, just a few changes. V3 used more secure 63V 2200UF electrolytic capacitors. I'd still choose V3 and eagerly anticipate Fosi's upcoming product with PFFB.
  13. J

Fosi Audio V3 Amplifier Review

Thank you for clearing up our doubts, Fosi are doing a better job and I hope you will continue to introduce quality products and services.
  14. J

Fosi Audio V3 amplifier discussion

there is a comparison review between A07 and V3
  15. J

Fosi Audio BT20A Pro Amplifier Review

You can turn off/on the amplifier via the AC mains, but it will give the speakers a POP sound which will be harmful to the speakers, also this is a tedious operation. If the power switch can't turn off the machine, once the power supply connected, the machine is on and the components inside the...
  16. J

The volume control potentiometer is tapers A or B?
  17. J

"Thumbs up for the center tone defeat on the tone controls" means the tone controls can be turned off when it in the center position?
  18. J

Fosi Audio BT20A Pro - Opinions and Comparisons

Got a 30% off early bird discount, Looking forward to testing.
Top Bottom