Search results

1. W

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

Silent. No noise.
  2. W

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

Is anyone using AES input and the DAC is decoding MQA? I was using the USB (both USB-B and USB-C) previously from my Innous Zen and it decoded fine. Now I've switched to add a Mutec MC3+ in between and using AES into the SU-10. Doing so the DAC defaults to PCM and does not pickup the MQA...
  3. W

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

Previous version before 7 Jan release was 1v02_b0 so the latest an update to version "b1" implies a different version. Would be good practice for SMSL to provide a changelog within each release file to detail each update. Anyone tried the update and found any issues or changes?
  4. W

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

Yes you can select input via remote. Each usb source is selectable.
  5. W

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

Firmware 'v2.4' released. This code version named 1v03_b0. Not sure what it updates with no changelog.
  6. W

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

There is no power switch on the unit. If it's plugged in and the wall power is turned on it will come on. I leave mine on all the time.
  7. W

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

Not sure. I'm running Win10, worked first try. Some suggestions to try. Use the original USB cable supplied with the DAC (USB-A to USB-B) Reboot computer, twice Try another USB port. I made sure I connected to a USB2 port and not a USB3 or higher spec port on the computer. From your attempts I...
  8. W

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

https://download.shenzhenaudio.com/#all/1 When you unzip and run the program you need to go back to the upper level folder to load the IAP hex file. It takes less than 10 secs to load but you have to be patient.
  9. W

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

The "IAP_SU10_1v02_b1.hex" file
  10. W

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

I got mine delivered 3 days ago and just saw this firmware upgrade. I loaded the files, extracted as noted and what the instructions don't tell you is to make sure you change the device to "MM32F103xx_o", uncheck "Vefify". Also make sure when you power up pushing in the rotary dial for more...
Top Bottom