Search results

1. S

New Neumann MA 1 - Automatic Monitor Alignment

Hey @J-B , in fact, the Mac version of v1.6.3 unfortunately was buggy. For Mac, there's now already (only) version 1.6.4 online which works fine! Already tested with a couple of forum members. The Win version 1.6.3 works as well. We are trying to get the word out to the Mac users now!
  2. S

FW 1.1.6 is coming with MA 1 v1.6.3. Primarily, this is a minor maintenance fix adressing an issue with digital output level setting which have not been properly preserved after reboot. Please note, that MA 1 requires the latest FW version to run on the speaker connected.
  3. S

Hey, from my perspective, this is a connectivity issue due to a specific network situation, unrelated to the serial number bug.
  4. S

Hey custom, no. The KH 80 stand-by issue are due to properties of the electronics and unfortunately cannot be altered by firmware.
  5. S

Let's take this up in a private message.
  6. S

Hello, MA 1 1.6.3 is released and online: https://product-registration.neumann.com/login Version 1.6.3 does discover affected devices and will update the firmware, fix the speakers, leaving then in factory-like condition. All KH 120 II with serial number 6173455293 and beyond are not...
  7. S

@sammys_shop, the updates are currently being qualified. We're working towards a release before mid of next week. Thanks for standing by!
  8. S

Hey, quick update. regular manual downloads are back online!
  9. S

Hey @DJBonoBobo , yes, this bug in the file download module of the webiste is super frustrating. As an interim workaround, we have put the English and German language version at the bottom of the product page: Please refer to those links until we have fixed the webpage!
  10. S

Hello everyone, writing this on behalf of Neumann.Berlin. There's in fact an issue in the serial stored on some of the KH 120 II, which we regret. While this of course has been tested in development, there has been an unexpected issue in mass production. The issue is fixed for all new...
  11. S

Neumann KH 150 Monitor Review

Sorry to hear about the issue. I will take this to RnD. I'd suggest to get a replacement - better safe than sorry.
  12. S

Good Catch! Yes, there's a DAC after the DSP that feeds the anplifiers. However, this is independent of the input format and therefore does cause any differences.
  13. S

Hey all, on the KH 150, the digital input feeds right into the DSP, no conversion to analog, so there's no DAC involved here. When using the analog input, there's an additional ADC, which converts the incoming signal to the digital domain first before feeding the DSP. When measuring the...
  14. S

Hey @HQY and @DJBonobo, apologies, but my above statement on satellite connection is not correct. I have double checked with MA 1 1.6.2 for analog and digital inputs to the sub. The system works a expected with the right satellite to either sub's Ch B output. Apparently, limiting the satellite...
  15. S

Hello @DJBonoBobo. Initally, in dual sub setups, the second sub was able to feed the satellites as well, but in order to keep the filter upload time to a minimum, we reduced the total number of filters by exluding the satellite outputs of the second sub from alignment. This change was introduced...
  16. S

Yes. if I undestand it correctly it means one main speaker + one sub for each side, right? Hey @AudioBoy, FYI just on that wiring aspect: For MA 1, in a 2x subwoofer configuration, both subwoofers need to receive both the L and R signals and additionally, the satellites need to be connected to...
  17. S

Hey @AudioBoy , in terms of the gain drop in network mode, have you tried the factory reset of the KH 750? The error message comes up when MA 1 does not reach the speakers comprised in the setup selected. There seems to be a reliabilty issue with your network.
  18. S

Hey @AudioBoy, The measurements you have shared are post Neumann.Control Alignment? If so, this would make Sense as Neumann.Control.expects a certain "Sensitivity" which should be set the for all devices (usually 100 dB) so they match in level. If your 3rd party speaker is generating less SPL...
  19. S

Hey, @audafreak, thanks for the feedback. Yes, way to go and working on it! I do have good news on two aspects: Both email adresses actually feed into the same account and we are looking to follow up all inquiries. The entry point of for customer accounts actually is the Product...
  20. S

Hey @audafreak, sure, I can do that and I will in this case. However, the benefit of using this particular communications channel is that we learn how to contact you properly and also will receive relevant details on the problem and system info, which is helpful to understanding the issue. I...
Top Bottom