Search results

1. arvidb

Interface for 2.2+HP desktop audio

I'm looking for one (or several?) audio interface(s) for my desktop. The use cases are as follows: 2.2 sound - so 4 individual outputs, at least 2 of which are balanced, either with EQ in the interface or (preferably) using CamillaDSP on the host machine. All four channels must be controlled...
  2. arvidb

How to quote a post and get to "Click to expand..." it?

How do you quote a message so that it's possible to expand it ("Click to expand..."), and to view the image(s) of the original message? Like in this message. If I quote a message (using the Reply button), it looks like in this post (i.e. links to any attachments in the quoted post).
  3. arvidb

Multichannel experiments with Beaglebone Black. (Any device tree experts out there?)

This is a technical post aimed at people who like to tinker with electronics and software. Nothing really useful has come out of it (so far). Like many others before me, I thought it would be neat to have multichannel audio working on the Beaglebone Black. It could be used as a base for a...
  4. arvidb

Help me make sense of this passive crossover

Hi! I have these old (and probably rather cheap) speakers. I thought it might be a fun exercise to bi-amp them. Not that I expect to be able to make them sound great, but rather as a learning experience. If I mess them up it's not the end of the world. I'm thinking a single board computer...
Top Bottom