Search results

1. P

Audiophonics DA-S250NC DAC & Power Amp Review

Yes, I tried that, but I was lazy. Today I checked setup again, dug deeper into menus and forced DVD player to downmix to 2-channel format (yeah, sounds obvious). Now everything works like a charm and I'm ready to throw out that old AVR.
  2. P

Audiophonics DA-S250NC DAC & Power Amp Review

I have one since November and I use it on a daily basis. It works with pair of Lintons in 36m^2 room. Average listening distance is 3m. I almost never need to go more than -15dB (sometimes I play some techno/house beat and go up to -10dB for few minutes, because it makes me smile). It covers...
  3. P

Audiophonics DA-S250NC and DAW-S250NC : new integrated amps with DAC (streamer) and Ncore !

I appreciate @Audiophonics response and efforts to fix the issue. I sent my unit for update and now it's back home. Now amp works the way I would like it to work and it has my full recommendation. Thanks @Audiophonics thanks ASR!
  4. P

Audiophonics DA-S250NC and DAW-S250NC : new integrated amps with DAC (streamer) and Ncore !

Update on my case. Clicks between tracks do not occur every time. After some observation I concluded that they are related to buffering time before tracks if Wi-Fi/Internet bandwidth is too low for chosen quality (Deezer decides to pause the stream).
  5. P

Hello, my first post here :) So, first of all thank you all for contributions in this forum, which I read for some time now. It changed my persepctive, when I was trying to figure out how to improve my music listening experience. Long story short, I decided to buy Wharfedale Lintons and...
Top Bottom