Search results

1. J

Introducing the Denotiva DIY speakers!

Thank you so much. As a side note I and a fine woodworking professor at our local art college are finishing a complicated pair of SB Acoustic Ara Txtremes soon and she has loaded all into CAD to confirm the 17 pages of cab drawings lol so we could now, even being just about done CNC Ara...
  2. J

Looking for a reasonable second build after C-Notes

I wish I would have asked this question after my first simple build lol…I joined a maker space here in my city to have access to a full wood shop open 24/7 and have had to enlist the help of a professor of fine woodworking to help with my my choice. I chose the SB Acoustic Ara which are...
  3. J

Introducing the Denotiva DIY speakers!

Just confirming at some point cabinet designs will be available? I enjoy that process so just wondering. Thanks so much!
  4. J

Focus - new active Dynaudio speakers

The Buchardts do use room correction. I love it and I’ve had the speakers for just about 3 years. Also the master tunings for the A700 are fantastic, including the cardiod tuning. To be fair it is, other than the Buchardt A500 the only current active speaker I’ve listened to. That being said...
Top Bottom