Search results

1. A

Volume jumps in games/movies or dynamic range question

Ok thx, but i have question, this "Powair"...how i can use it, this (if im wrong correct me) is VST okay but Equlizer APO dont likes me you can advice me to analogue is the program? Maybe Reaper i hear is good soft, but im not sure it can work like APO and how reaper can compress sound in real time?
  2. A

Ok thx its really usefull, but for films....or what im must doing with games? I wrote about this. in HL2 i choose "2 speakers", Dead Space 2 i choose Stereo sound in most games i can choose or game choosing it aoutomatically (and in many games you cant choose it because auto mode). I test it on...
  3. A

For a long time I can not deal with one super problem that everyone knows, but no one understands (at least in our super country Russia) as the main reason to solve it. Games/movies use (or have) a wide/high dynamical range in sound. It looks like this: there is a dialogue in the film and then...
  4. A

XMOS driver settings for no cutoff/delay

I thought that this was somehow connected with DAW, but I hoped that it affects playback, unfortunately not ok.
  5. A

XMOS driver settings for no cutoff/delay

And what is the setting (on the screen above), which is called "ASIO Device"? If you select your DAC (check the box on the left), then what will it give? P.S. if I listen to music in foobar through the asio plugin, nothing changes, although the next tab says that "ASIO active".
Top Bottom