Search results

1. R

Please give me feedback on my first Desktop setup ($1000-1500 CAD budget)

Do you have any specific volume knobs in mind? Also what is your opinion on the other parts of the system? should I add stands or a sub or something? Also I have a wierd question. These usb knobs how minute can the volume changes be? are they continious or step-by-step. I don't know if I...
  2. R

Please give me feedback on my first Desktop setup ($1000-1500 CAD budget)

Hello everyone, I'm going to buy my first desktop setup that is not a $50 Best Buy speaker. I'm going to use this setup as my pc speakers to listen to music while I code, so speakers are less than 2m from me at all times. I also wanted to have a big high-quality volume knob since I like the...
  3. R

Need help on best headphone around $500($750 CAD) / complete system around $700($1000 CAD)

I was thinking open back since in my mind they should prevent my ears from over heating. But I'm open to both. Truth be told I've never had an open back headphone
  4. R

Need help on best headphone around $500($750 CAD) / complete system around $700($1000 CAD)

thank you, Have you had any experience with Dan clarck AEONs? or with HIFIMAN Edition XS? Are they considerably better than a 6xx? TBH I'm a one headphone kind of guy and I'm willing to buy those if they offer something more compared to 6xx. Otherwise I'm content with getting 6xx and saving...
  5. R

aren't they those really hard to drive ones? how am I supposed to drive them with a $200 dac /amp?
  6. R

Thank you, it's good to hear 17xx is not to your liking since I didn't care for it either (as stated had the non drop version) BTW was it easy to buy from drop if you're in canada? I though it became expensive and had some hassles? not sure though
  7. R

Thank you for the recommendation, Have you had the chance to test both edition xs and ananda. Some of the reviews I've seen prefer edition xs, which TBF does not make much sense since it is the cheaper option of the same company.
  8. R

Thank you, Is there a specific headphone that you would recommend in this price range?
  9. R

Hi everyone, I'm new to being audiophile but have been enjoying listening to music for a long time. So far I've actively and knowingly decided against going the audiophile route as it seems the destination is losing all interest in music and just arguing over different parts. But from what...
Top Bottom