Search results

1. S

3.5mm to RCA cables for dac/amp interconnect

I got back around to working on getting 7.1 audio out from my computer again, and set up a Creative Sound Blaster X3 USB DAC + Emotiva BasX A7 + KEF e305 / e301 setup. The results are good. However, I am out of high quality 3.5mm to RCA interconnect cables so I wanted to ask for advice. The...
  2. S

First "Audiophile" DAC/Amp for LS50 Meta

I picked up a pair of LS50 Metas about two weeks ago since they were on sale, and I could put the budgetary savings to better gear than if I got LS50 Wireless II speakers (which were also on sale at the time). Can I get short and sweet recommendations for DAC/Amps to pair with the LS50 Metas? No...
  3. S

Powered 2.0/2.1 consumer ultra near-field PC speakers with no audible idle hiss 2024

Last year I settled on Kali LP-6v2 speakers with the Topping D10 Balanced for my son's desktop PC. They work fine. This year, I am trying to upgrade my daughter's PC environment. What powered 2.0/2.1 consumer ultra near-field PC speakers can you recommend, with no audible idle hiss, in 2024...
  4. S

Integrated 2.1 DAC+Amplifier for PC desktop usage, with no hiss

Can I get recommendations on what integrated 2.1 DAC+Amplifier I should buy for PC desktop usage, with no audible speaker hiss? On my other thread in the speaker category, I asked about finding a 2.1 powered speaker setup with no hiss for near-field listening with a PC. Thus far the...
  5. S

Powered 2.1 consumer Desktop PC speakers with no audible idle hiss 2023

Hi, I'm new here... I have been looking for awhile for a nice set of powered "consumer" speakers, 2.1 configuration, for desktop, near-field use to use with PC music and gaming. The most important factor for me is to have no audible hiss at close range, which I define as 12" (30cm) or more...
Top Bottom