Search results

1. C

Bring Back The K2 Into Production

Such a brute. Even without subs or an eq, it delivers an awesome bottom end punch. 25 years old, never been opened for freshening up.. and it’s still rock solid hour after hour.
  2. C

CROWN $370 K2-❤️

Just hooked up a newly acquired low mileage Crown K2. I already have a Chinese Crown xli2500 with similar power specs into 4 ohm stereo. 800 per channel for the vintage American built K2 vintage vs 750 for the xli. … My god the difference between the 2 is very noticeable. The k2 has a wicked...
  3. C

CROWN xli2500 laying down the power

Trying out my new Crown xli2500 running into 4 ohm stereo ( 750 per channel ). After seeing a dyno of the xli ‘ 1500 ‘ hitting 630 @ 4 ohms , although being only rated at 450… I wanted to try out a Crown. The vibration in the video is the back of the cabinet and ceiling lol. I was about to...
  4. C

Saturday Nights

Here is to loud Saturday nights, cold beer, good bud and Dependable, powerful power amps!!
  5. C

CARVER POWER KICKS!!!

Thanks for the add. Just a little rant. I have been running the Carver Pm series amps for home use for about 7 years. I laugh to myself when I hear people calling Carver junk, unreliable ect, I literally run full tilt every weekend for about 6 hours at a time without any problems. The pm series...
Top Bottom