Search results

1. P

Home theater 7.2.4 setup suggestions please

Thanks for your feedback. I will try to match speakers if not will have to settle for mismatched speakers.
  2. P

I should measure the 1961 and see how it fits and convince myself to go with on wall. I have always thought about no speakers seen in HT. So need some time to get over it. Will see. Thanks for the suggestions.
  3. P

Arendal speakers have great praise online. May be I should reach out to them to check options to demo their setup. I am sold on the front stage with 1723 monitors but on wall surround is what holding me back. Wish they come up with inwall this year.
  4. P

Size and cost were reasons to choose those 2. I am getting feedback similar to yours to go with identical subs. Might have to choose 2 12 monothil subs or SVS PB3000 Or SVS SB3000.
  5. P

I see you point. I will surely consider when selecting and placing the over head speakers.
  6. P

Thanks for the input. I will have 4 speakers on the angled ceiling with listening position in the center. I thought angled Ceiling will help for Atmos placement, guess need some work on identifing correct speakers and place/angle then perfectly to the listener.
  7. P

Thanks for the response. Couple of questions Speaker choice : do you mean all bed layer Speakers to be same brand ? On my option # I chose ML motion series. Do you think it will be a seamless sound ? On option #2 there was Klipsch thx-504-L that I was considering for fronts but since I have a...
  8. P

Hi, Thanks to this forum and few YouTube channels, I am finally taking the leap to set up a dedicated home theater. Requesting assistance in finalizing the equipment. Thanks in advance HT system : 7.2.4 Room: 11'x18' room with 9' ceiling, no Windows Screen: 133' 16x9 Speakers: 3 identical...
Top Bottom