Search results

1. M

Loxjie A40 all in one amp 2024

No, but I think it's the peak protection. As I read this Elac has a max peak at 80Watt. If you need to have more "volume", you should get some other speaker, they are clearly not made for this.
  2. M

Would be really awesome to have this unit measured by Amir or Erin. Can somebody help with understanding the meaning of this filters and what they are use for? thanks
  3. M

Wharfedale Diamond 12 Owner's Thread

That the problem, dude. Of course hearing is important BUT everybody here knows that the human hearing is one of the most bias sense we've got. So the best is to measure before and after to check if there is any difference AND/OT to do a real ABX text Wich will take more times and wont be easy...
  4. M

How this can change because of the amplifier? Isn't it depending of the speaker, where and how there are place in the room from the listener?
  5. M

Does it really change anything, more than the look, to change the jumpers? I am quite surprise.
  6. M

You are right, but As you pretend that is has some benefits on the working of an amp and that you can hear when a cap is formed or not: do you have any scientific publication to share on the subject? Some measurement of before and after forming the caps please?
  7. M

No there is no need for that. Or I completely missed something during my years at school learning electronics, numeric and analog.
  8. M

And the capacitors where also probably tested before beeing sold...
  9. M

Do you have anything proving that? I never heard about it before.
  10. M

Tbh I couldn't find measurement of this speaker. But as they are just a bigger version of the 12.1, I was thinking that they will be just better in the low end. I took this risk and I am happy with this choice. They are good performers for my hearing.
  11. M

Finally I got my 12.2 they are fairly a bit bigger than what I expected, but they look very nice. I paired them with the Loxjie a40. Both together do a wonderful job for movies and musix. I had the 12.2 for 230€ the pair. For less than 500€ the the set with the amp, it's a really good way to...
  12. M

No... I was to hurry and ordered form Amazon 50€ more.But even I could have pay less for it, I don't feel I got scamed. Even for 265€ it's still a bargain.
  13. M

They are back in stock on hifi express. at 215€ for Europe. At this price it's a blind go.
  14. M

Eltax Monitor III

Thanks, I've read this one, but they are not the same speaker :)
  15. M

Eltax Monitor III

Hello there, I've been looking around here and over internet to find measurment of the well know Eltax Monitor III. Thet are, at least in France, and probably around Europe pretty well know as an affordable good speakers, 150€ a pair and they even were available for 99€ euros a pair for a...
  16. M

Hello, I've got mine since few days. I struggled with making the setup for the hdmi ARC (Videoprojector and android box) Now it is working well but I've some "cracking noise" sometimes and some cutting in the sound quite often while watching a movie. Does anybody else have this problem? But...
  17. M

I am more affraid that they will sound too bassy in my configuration, not that they are normally too bassy :) That's why I shared the room configuration to have some insight. Some people here were saying that the space between the speaker and the wall should be at least 30 cm... Which I can't...
  18. M

Hey there! I would need your help. I am planning on buying a pair of speaker from this series. But I am uncertain about wich one to choose between the 12.1 and the 12.2 To be more specific, I will use them for watching movie and listening to music with an Losje a40 amp. I would say that it...
Top Bottom