Search results

1. B

Mechano23 Open-source DIY Speaker Review

Would be awesome to test those as well, quite a few 2 way DIY speakers floating around, but 3 way with ribbon tweeter is a bit different.
  2. B

"Bamboo V2" project. 3E Audio 260-2-29A Stéréo Rev. B (OPA1656) + PFC/LLC PSU. APx555 Measurements )

Love the effort you put in here! Interesting to see minimal if any difference between the 3e V1 and V2. I understand the power supply you used has PFC, really curious what - if anything the MicroAudio will produce in terms of numbers..
  3. B

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

So I don't neeeeed these monoblocks but.. I'd like to hear them... would be cool to have a set that we could send around for those that are curious...like an amp library.
  4. B

"Bamboo Project" : Dual Mono 3E Audio 480-1-29A Amplifier

Jst 3 iore connector
  5. B

Why do you need to solder it to the board? The board has a connector for a plug with cables. The xlr or trs you moint to the case and join the wires up... or did I miss something
  6. B

Had you not told me...I wouldn't have known! The preamp volume wasn't super high - didn't really notice tbh. Speakers CSS p215x.
  7. B

I just ran RCA to XLR and it works...was pretty loud... bit as above not ideal due to lost power
  8. B

Hmm not aware of that... need to solder to the speaker out. Anyone else? Iec power plug can use fast-on but better to solder. Prettt easy to solder, nothing on the board.to.solder so nothing to mess up.
  9. B

Option to use a rca to xlr cable ?
  10. B

You will need some heat shrink and a multimeter, I'm assuming you have that. 7996 Gold plated Binding posts 6mm (Pair) 2 2 5,75 € 4430 MOGAMI 2791 Interconnect Cable Symétrical 0.20mm² Ø5.5mm 1m 14350 NEUTRIK NC3FDM3-L-B-1 3 Poles Female XLR Plug Gold Plated. x2 12554...
  11. B

Daniboun is the master here... but I also shared with someone by chat my audiophonics order..can share if.you are interested.
  12. B

Audiophonics HPA-S400ET or something else? [suggestion]

Lots of discussion around this if you want similar performance but a bit cheaper 3e
  13. B

Or run 2 3e of a single microaudio or other 600w SMPS for...i don't know what thats called
  14. B

Do we know why? Better performance ?
  15. B

Ah ha! But now, how do I sleep at night... do I have to do some op amp rolling...:facepalm: :) Listen today sounds great..
  16. B

Interesting google link found here here According to the TI datasheets OPA1612 has less noise than OPA1656. But that does not say anything about the SQ.
  17. B

Fosi Audio V3 Mono Amplifier Review

Cant't please all of the people all of the time...
  18. B

any hints as to what the updates are to the REV2 PSU and 3E boards :) Do I need to make a V2 :facepalm:
Top Bottom