Search results

1. M

New SMSL AL200 Intergrated Amplifier

Finally I have it , just via Amazon what I wanted, so if something breaks I get my money back. It replaced my SMSL DA-9 & Topping E50. I know MQA is going to stop at Tidal, but for the money I thought why not. To be honest I've nothing with graphs, cause you only get it from one side, you never...
  2. M

Sabaj A30a announced

I was just answering in a other forum with question about E50 and WiiM showing OFS, which is what you want. The only odd thing I noticed, when I connect my phone to USB of E50, I also have OFS which was in the past showing MQA, so is there something changed? Nobody can answer, cause my feeling...
  3. M

Topping E50 + Tidal + OFS MQA

I've same with WiiM Mini, but there is something changed, cause when I connect my phone with usb to E50. I also get OFS, but in the past is it was really showing me MQA, so there is something changed, phone app maybe ?
  4. M

Sabaj A30a announced

Yeah, MQA bankrupt I know, there was somewhere a story with Tidal also stopping MQA, but officially, can't find.
  5. M

Sabaj A30a announced

Just one simple question, cause looked everywhere, does the Sabaj A30a has MQA decoder on optical. I now have SMSL DA-9 with Topping E50 with WiiM Mini (Toslink). I want to choose out of 3 options. - Replace Topping with SMSL SU9pro (500 euro) - Replace all without WiiM with new SMSL AL200 (300...
  6. M

I will wait when it is on Amazon, cause when it breaks within 2 years , they sent your money back. With Aliexpress, I had let's say 50% of my stuff, which stopped,crackling sound,etc. No, I will never buy from Aliexpress anymore, cause they don't follow EU regulations and Amazon is. Sometimes...
  7. M

Let's say you to fit it exactly :-) You are forgetting the bluetooth antenna, that should also be included in the height :-)
Top Bottom