Search results

1. C

Help me pick an active speaker setup

Hi All, I need a new hifi setup and would like to go active, ideally with built in DSP. I also ideally like cardioid directionality if possible given the space available in my home, and need to be near walls. I need a set of speakers for my bedroom, and another for my living room/main...
  2. C

Need acoustic consultant recommendations

Hi All, I am need of acoustic treatment for my home. I have an already built bedroom and living room that needs acoustic evaluation and treatment for hi-fi listening. I have a basement that is not fully finished yet in which I need construction advice for finishing the interior walls and...
  3. C

WiiM Pro with external DAC: can WiiM control volume?

Looking at using my WiiM Pro (not plus) with a DAC to amp to Revel outdoor speakers. Will controlling volume with WiiM application work with external DAC? Is there an advantage or disadvantage doing this vs. getting a WiiM Pro PLUS (with the upgraded internal DAC) and omitting an external DAC...
  4. C

DIRAC or other DSP correction software for outdoor speakers?

Hi All, I hope this is the appropriate sub-forum to post in. I am going to place a pair of Revel M80XC outdoors on my patio, mounted in the corners. I am also considering a MiniDSP Flex with DIRAC (or other room correction device) + Wiim Pro + 80-120W amp or similar. Question; would DIRAC...
  5. C

Recommend amp, dac, wifi streamer combo for outdoor speakers

Hi All, I hope this is the appropriate sub-forum to post in. I am going to place a pair of outdoor speakers on my patio, likely the Revel M80XC. However, I am open to alternate speakers. These have a recommended power supply of 80 W...
  6. C

How to best setup RME ADI 2/4 DAC/AM for headphone use?

Hi All, Just got one of these units. Will use with combination of IEM and headphones. Is there a quickstart guide to get things up and running quickly for this usage?
Top Bottom