Search results

1. N

compact Passive bookshelf speaker that compares to 1961 bookshelf?

Arendal showed that very small decent bookshelf's(1961) are doable but is there anything that even compares to them that is roughly the same size? given they are discontinued and incredibly hard to source secondhand in the uk, looking for some speakers that are only 6-7 inches max in depth that...
  2. N

Kef r2 meta, high Sibilance?

Just got my r2 meta and the first thing that is immediately apparent is the sibilance in the "s" word, My dali vokal didn't really seem to have this problem. I did a full eq using xt32 and turned off mrc, is there anything else I can do to tone this down a bit?
  3. N

Possible upgrade from dali oberon 5 floorstanders?

Usage is 100% home theatre. I'm looking to move on from my floor standers to bookshelf's speakers or possibly on walls as my living room listening area is on the smaller side at10.5ft wide 14ft long and I want something better fitting for the room. Problem is looking at all the measurements...
  4. N

Mixing a sb 1000 with a sb 3000???

So my understanding is that the phases will be different and I did see that svs ed guy say its best not to, but due to size and money its really my only option. Has anyone mixed these 2 with acceptable results or something similar? My room is too small for 2 sb3000 and to be honest a massive...
  5. N

Another boring atmos question

Hi, I am currently using 2 dali altecos mounted on my ceiling and would like to upgrade for a .4 setup. Due to size and cost the altecos are an eyesore and pretty big so dont want another 2 on the ceiling (they were also pretty hard to mount upside down). I was looking at a pair outdoor...
Top Bottom