Search results

1. S

Loxjie A30 Amplifier Review

Hmm, strange. I’m using almost the same phone (13 mini) in same configuration without success. The USB output works fine connected this way to other DACs, just not the Loxjie.
  2. S

Loxjie A30 Amplifier Review

Has anyone here had success getting the A30 to play via USB connection to iOS devices? When connected to my iPhone (through its “camera connection kit” dongle), the amp displays “connected” but no audio comes through. USB connection to my MacBook doesn’t have this problem, and outputs audio...
  3. S

Streamer with USB output for playback of local DSD files

Hi all. I’ve been searching around for a digital music player for home use, and can’t seem to find one that quite matches my use case. Basically, I want a simple device that will play locally stored files and bitstream the output to an external DAC. I don’t care about performance of any onboard...
  4. S

DAP for home use to output DSD via USB

Ah, thanks for the clarification on terminology. I will try reposting in the appropriate subforum. Just had a quick look at the Wiim specs, and I don’t see anything about USB output. Looks like a great little amp, though. Integrated power supply is a nice touch!
  5. S

DAP for home use to output DSD via USB

Deleted to avoid cross-posting.
Top Bottom