Search results

1. C

Telarc CD bass vs Vinyl

So if I understood you, there is the possibility that by keeping the music overall louder they had to compromise deep bass peaks? If you heard both versions would you be inclined to assume that this is the case in this example?
  2. C

Telarc CD bass vs Vinyl

Is this Firebird recording related to the one I linked?
  3. C

Telarc CD bass vs Vinyl

I have never heard this type of drum/record is this acoustic ? It sounds amazing.
  4. C

Telarc CD bass vs Vinyl

By the way if someone can suggest some other impressive bass drums records, feel free to share, here is the recorded one that usually impresses me the most!:
  5. C

Telarc CD bass vs Vinyl

I have no clue:) I Just found it weird to see such a big difference between the 2 versions. I do know that an Orchestra Bass drum with the right tuning and play can indeed shake stuff around, but there are not many live recordings capturing this. Having said that, even the CD version will give a...
  6. C

Telarc CD bass vs Vinyl

I was checking this music on youtube and realized there were 2 versions, the CD and the Vinyl. CD: Vinyl: When I listened to the Vinyl version the sub bass in the drum is way more present, I did a research (just to confirm it is just not an odd recording on youtube) and someone else was...
  7. C

Setup to apply EQ from TV(streaming apps) to headphones (possibly active/passive 2.0/2.1 speakers in the future as well)

So for a stereo setup I think I could try the Hifime UR23, it is not that expansive anyway, but I am curious, is it possible to even extract surround from TV to PC in such a way that the PC can virtualize it for the Headphones, such as Windows Sonic for Headphones?
  8. C

Setup to apply EQ from TV(streaming apps) to headphones (possibly active/passive 2.0/2.1 speakers in the future as well)

@staticV3 By chance do you know if with TV toslink output could you deliver PCM 5.1 to USB and then with Sonic for Windows Headphone or Dolby Headphone enabled in the E30II lite, windows would correctly mix the 5.1 to virtual 5.1 surround for the headphones?
  9. C

Thanks again. Those are good news then:) Considering the difference in budget I am willing to try the first setup to see if latency is an issue. I can't find much info on similar setups.
  10. C

Thank you, the first setup seems cheaper, but you believe I could have some latency issues on movies, I guess you mean the lipsync would be noticable? As for the 2nd setup, it seems awesome, but they seem to only support 4 bands for PEQ? I also take it, using WiiM I would not have a need for...
  11. C

Hello currently I have a Topping L30II and E30II lite connected to the PC, I use Equalizer APO and the HD650 are phenomenal like this. I have tried gaming using spatial sound from windows and it works flawlessly with Equalizer APO as well. I thought I would be able to watch streaming services...
  12. C

Legion 7 soundcard vs Topping E30 II lite and Topping L30 II perception

If I get a new cable I will update the results, thank your input.
  13. C

Sennheiser HD 650 and Sundara amplification, is topping L30 II powerful enough with EQ?

Thank you, no just 90+ peak at most with Harman like EQ (or slight less bass) for both headphones:)
  14. C

Sennheiser HD 650 and Sundara amplification, is topping L30 II powerful enough with EQ?

So yesterday I tried equalizer APO with the HD 650 using oratory's standard preset (-9.3 pre amp) with a E30 II lite > L30 II . With these settings at high gain 12 o'clock, the movies were what I would subjectively describe as 80% of the volume of the same experience in Cinema, maybe at 1...
  15. C

Hello again These are my settings, mic//input: Output/speakers: Additional details: Like I said the setup is sound card jack > to splitter cable (3.5mm male to input 3.5 mm female and output 3.5mm female). I then connected the input to the output using a 3.5mm male to 3.5mm male...
  16. C

The best I was able to do, tweaking the gains etc was this: But the db to noise ratio wasn't very high. Not sure what to make of this:)
  17. C

And another with more detail in the subbass: Maybe the impedance of the cable connected to the jack and mic is not very high?:D and causes this elevated subbass response?
  18. C

Hello again. So I connected the external mic input from my soundcard to the jack output with the cable and tried a sweep in REW, the only thing I changed was the input and outputs to match them and to use L and R channels. Here are the results and settings: Any conclusions? It seems to...
  19. C

I will try to find a 3.5 mm jack double ended cable.
  20. C

Another question, assuming the soundcard is totally transparent, is there any advantage connecting the E30 II lite to the amp instead of feeding the amp directly via soundcard headphone jack, other than being very handy to work as preamp to my Yamaha HS7 monitors when not using the headphones?
Top Bottom