Search results

1. I

Seeking Advice: Preamp / WiFi Streamer for Genelec G3 Speakers with Seamless Input Transition

I think I'll proceed with the WiiM for now. I can't foresee any audio needs other than those listed at the moment. In the event that other needs arise I will certainly take your suggestions into consideration. Thanks again for the support. I would like to take this opportunity to ask you which...
  2. I

Seeking Advice: Preamp / WiFi Streamer for Genelec G3 Speakers with Seamless Input Transition

I've read your responses and I thank you very much for the support! I've researched the WiiM Pro and it has all the features I'm looking for: The so-called Auto Sensing feature, which when activated allows audio to be automatically played among connected inputs when an incoming signal is...
  3. I

Hello everyone, I've decided to purchase a pair of Genelec G3 speakers. I want to connect them to my TV but also have the flexibility to use them for listening to music from my phone, either through WiFi or Bluetooth. That's why I'm looking for a preamp/wifi streamer and would appreciate some...
Top Bottom