Search results

1. M

Reccomendation - $500 budget - steamer + DAC - TIDAL or Qobuz max quality -

@JeremyFife @somebodyelse @Brian Hall @Mikig @staticV3 Thank you all for chiming in on this thread previously. I just wanted to tag you all again and see if any of you would be nice enough to give me some feedback on my response with more questions from Thurs. 03/14. Thanks again in advance!
  2. M

Thank you all for chiming in and sorry to now venture more outside the scope of purely DAC's..... Based on all this feedback, I'm discovering that I want to basically attempt to have my cake and eat it without breaking the bank - use a high end external DAC (bypassing the Denon internal DAC)...
  3. M

@staticV3 Thanks for the warm welcome and super thorough reply! I did see that the Winn Pro Plus has a better DAC than the non-plus. I listened to some subjective reviews about in on Youtube (who knows - maybe those content creators are paid to say certain things) that said the new DAC is an...
  4. M

TLDR - What do you all recommend with all of this in mind? $500 max total budget for high quality DAC + streamer that supports either highest quality Quobuz or TIDAL (not partial to either streaming service) and will output the highest quality while "commanding" the streamer device with Alexa...
Top Bottom