Search results

1. MitchGtz

What headphone(s) do you own ?

We only have one child and we really like her. I used to joke with her and say that we only have one child, and no contingency plan, so she has to be safe and careful.
  2. MitchGtz

What headphone(s) do you own ?

An even better question would be “What headphones do you own, and if you lost them, which would you replace and in what order?
  3. MitchGtz

Warm, Dark and Bass heavy IEMs for Metal and Rock? (budget: max 50-70€/$)

Thanks for the education, much appreciated! (No sarcasm)
  4. MitchGtz

Do RCA cables matter ? if so, recommend one.

I recently bought a Fosi Za3 amp and wanted to switch back and forth from two headphone amps connected to it (Fiio R7 & OPPO HA-1) so I bought those inexpensive Amazon XLRs and was shocked at how good they sound (especially compared to the RCA Inputs, or was it that DAC, or the source, or the...
  5. MitchGtz

Warm, Dark and Bass heavy IEMs for Metal and Rock? (budget: max 50-70€/$)

I just got a Red and it came with the Impedance adapter, I find that it does enhance the bass response, but I think also reduces volume (which is easy to deal with) I “think” it is tuned for the Red though, it doesn’t work as well with other IEMS that I have.
  6. MitchGtz

Best 'Bang for your buck' IEM - Poll

I think that the Kiwi Ears Cadenza is incredibly great for the money. Just under 100, I’m a fan of Giz’-Letshouer Galileo, what has a range I wasn't expecting to hear in that price range.
Top Bottom