Search results

1. M

NAD C658 to stream + dirac or is there a better way?

Update....so got suckered into the NAD at v. good price and it's actually sounding pretty nice using basic subwoofer output/high pass crossover at 90Hz. Still to try again on Dirac - very, curious as to whether the NAD Dirac at low Hz is any better than the full version on my Arcam AVR - will...
  2. M

Quick update, updated Dirac to latest software and remeasured and adjusted curtains to be 20-200Hz. Measured both at the recommended 9 points and at one just to simplify. The bass issues gone but again comes with trade offs across spectrum The image is centred but wider, lacking both precision...
  3. M

Looking for most efficient but high quality way to.... a) move to native Qobuz high res streaming from my current squeezebox touch b) Dirac or similar room correction to correct a couple of bass issues in my room. I don't want to correct anything above 200Hz. Current system = SBT -- EE Minimax...
  4. M

Double post, please remove

Sorry for double post - please remove, now posted in right place.. Looking for most efficient but high quality way to.... a) move to native Qobuz high res streaming from my current squeezebox touch b) Dirac or similar room correction to correct a couple of bass issues in my room. I don't want...
Top Bottom