Search results

1. C

Setting up a Residential System

No, I don't necessarily need phantom power. Here in India, I can get MG10 for 110-120 euros equivalent, while phonic seems unavailable. Also, I just saw that the available amplifier is Lab Gruppen CA2402 for 60k INR/ 670 euro equivalent and not CPA2402. I wanted to enquire if I could get...
  2. C

There's also JBL Libra 300 as an option for me, but I think I will go for 2402. MG10XU Mixer was advised to me to fine-tune the condenser mic setup and their outputs.
  3. C

First of all, thanks for your time. I have run the speaker wires in parallel and 2 zone configurations with wall mount and 1+ceiling speakers. I plan to run it on an 8 Ohm channel and roughly plan for a power amplifier nearing 20-300 W Right now, I am looking at Lab Gruppen CPA2402 and a...
  4. C

Hey, Thank you for the reply. I have just purchased the wall mount speaker and my purchase of in-ceiling speakers is yet to be completed. I have shared a probable placement plan too, if you are interested in guiding me in approaching this problem. The wall mounts are to be placed in the temple...
  5. C

Hi guys, A tech noobie here from India. I am trying to set up a pro setup at my home for PA use cases that include live Music, Lectures and recorded music. I have purchased Bose DM3SE speakers (3) and QSC AC-C8T-nb (10) to support them. I will be using these for the PA system mostly and need a...
Top Bottom